Book your stay at Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel and Choose Your Adventure! Walk through hanging bridges, rappell down La Fortuna Waterfall, explore exotic species during nature hiking tours, take in the spectacular beauty of Lake Arenal from a kayak or boat tour, go white water rafting through stormy rivers. This is your own private adventure, LIVE IT!
Adventure Tour Attractions
You can’t visit Arenal without seeing the main attractions of this tropical paradise! The Arenal Volcano is one of the most perfectly
- The Arenal Volcano is one of the most nearly perfect cone-shaped volcanos in the world. It embodies exactly what we imagine a volcano to be like. Hollywood even features it in its films quite often! It’s also one of the few active volcanoes that are calm enough to allow hikers to climb up its towering walls. The 29,692 acre Arenal National Park, is just about a 40-minute drive away from the Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel is a great place to encounter a number of activities as well. Within its exuberant realm, visitors can climb lava rocks, enjoy a nature hike, bird watching, zip lining, hanging bridges and simply enjoy gorgeous landscapes.
- La Fortuna Waterfall. Another favorite tourist destination is the La Fortuna Waterfall. The La Fortuna Waterfall is a 70 meter / 230-foot glistening cascade of fresh water in a dense ecological reserve. The hike worth the view of Cerro Chato and a much deserved cool off in the various natural swimming holes nearby.
- Arenal Hot Springs. After a day of adventure, you’ll absolutely adore a pampering time at the Arenal Hot Springs. It’s a delicious back massage by mother nature herself in the middle of the Arenal forest that you won’t want to miss.
- Native Maleku Village Tour. If you would like to enjoy a cultural experience the Native Maleku Village Tour is a pure delight. Get to know this indigenous tribe witnessing its dances, traditions, and flavors.
Stay at the Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel and you will enjoy the best view of Lake Arenal from any of our delightful rustic cabana rooms. While you may take in the incredible sunsets from your room, you can also live them up close and personal! We have a wide variety of activities in store for the aquatic lovers from the gentle safari float to the heart racing advanced level whitewater rapids tours. We have adventures for all ages, budgets, and tastes. We invite you to contact us about any of our tours, we’ll be more than happy answer all of your questions and help you take full advantage of your stay!
- Safari Float
- Unique Cano Negro Experience
- Lake Arenal Fishing Tour
- Lake Arenal Kayaking
- White Water Rafting
- White Water Tubing
- Gravity Falls
By now you must have realized that we offer much more than what you would have ever imagined. The only problem about visiting lovely Arenal in Costa Rica is finding enough time in the day. Some fun tours that we recommend are the Coffee Tour, Chocolate Tour, Monte Verde Tours and recommendations on beach hotels nearby.
There are so many activities that you’re either going to have to stay longer or come back for more! Whether you are planning on visiting Arenal exclusively, or are considering it as one of the many destinations on your visit to Costa Rica, we will be happy to help you with everything from your arrival from the airport to getting you back home, with a myriad of memories to cherish and share with friends! Contact us and we will help make your dream trip to Costa Rica happen!