TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel Policies, Terms, and Conditions
– No curfew.
- Payment upon arrival by cash (colones or US dollars), Visa or MasterCard.
- Deposits do not include taxes.
- Breakfast is not included in the standard rate.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- Any cancellation made 7 days or more will not be penalized.
- Any cancellation 48 hours will pay the total amount for the first night.
- Any cancellation 24 hours or less; or NO SHOW will pay the total amount of the booking.
- All reservations must have a corresponding deposit to be held. Otherwise, the room or stay at the hotel will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- We have a no deposit refund policy.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check-In time is at 2:00 pm. If, for any reason, your trip arrival time is delayed for more than two hours, please contact the reception or email us immediately with your new arrival time in order to hold your reservation. Otherwise, the hotel will deem you as a no-show and may grant your suite to another customer.
- Check Out time is at 12:00 pm. If you wish to extend your stay, you must first check the reception for suite availability and pay the corresponding rates. If you are not on the hotel premises at check out time, we reserve the right to move your luggage to our hotel storage until you return.
- As you are in the country of Costa Rica, you must abide by its established laws. It is FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE in any area of the hotel according to the Costa Rica Law 9028. If you infringe this law you will be expelled from the hotel immediately and waive any rights to a refund.
- We appreciate your cooperation in respecting other hotel guests. For this reason, loud electric devices are unwelcome on the hotel premises.
- You will be held liable for any damages made as a result of the inappropriately use of the hotel furniture, appliances, bedding, decoration or any other hotel belongings. Any damage or replacement fees must be paid upon checkout time at the latest.
- No food or drink of any kind is allowing within the rooms. A $30 Fee is Applicable if you Bring any Food or Drinks into your Room.
- We are a pet-friendly hotel. Your pet is welcome as long as you abide by the following rules: At all times, your pet(s) must be accompanied by a responsible person.
- You must keep your pet on a leash in common areas in order to avoid potential problems with other guests or their mascots.
- The pet owner or person responsible must ensure that the mascot does not leave pet waste within the hotel common area premises. Should this occur, the owner or a responsible guardian is responsible for picking up the pet waste, placing it into a bag and discarding it in a trash bin.
- The pet owner will be held liable for any damage made by the pet at market price and by check out time. Should the guest have made a pet security deposit, the damage fees will first be deducted from this amount.
- For security reasons, the stay at the Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel is exclusively reserved for the individuals that are registered in the reception and have paid for their stay in full. Any individual found residing in the hotel, not on our hotel guest list will be escorted off the premises. Any visitor or temporary accompanying party of our guests must be reported to the reception prior to their arrival. This is to ensure the security of our guests, our guest belongings as well as the hotel staff and installations.
- It is prohibited to remove any furniture, towels or bedding from the suites. If for any reason, a guest wishes to do so, they must have received prior approval from the reception.
- The hotel is not held responsible and will not be held liable for any type of reimbursement should you wish to end your stay before the time stipulated on your original reservation.
Promotional, Offer & Specials Rules:
- We run member contests, specials and discounts in order to show how much we appreciate our customers. Please take the time to read all terms and conditions associated with each promotion, special or offer aired.
- The Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel and La Alondra Restaurant officially opened on October 14th, 2016. Any prior promotion, room rate, special, contest, free prize or any discount associated with the previous hotel or owner is void since the date of purchase. Only promotions, room rates, specials, contests, free prizes or any discounts offered directly by the Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel official website, social media sites or at the hotel itself will be honored.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this special at any time without prior notice.
- Any disputes relating to eligibility will be determined solely by Arenal Volcano Lake Hotel.